- Rates for all the bungalows are listed for up to single/double occupancy and are inclusive of breakfast.
- Rate for the 2-bedroom lumbung is listed for up to 6 people occupancy and is inclusive of breakfast and private pool use.
- Our front office is open from 8 am to 10 pm everyday.
- Let us know prior to your arrival date if you are planning to check-in later than 10 PM.
- The required minimum age to check-in in the Resort is 18 years old.
- Check-in time starts at 2.00 PM and the last check-out time is 12.00 PM.
- Early check-in or late check- out requests will be subject to availability and additional cost.
Smoking is not allowed inside our rooms. Each bungalow features an outdoor terrace where smoking is allowed.
- Infants up to 5,99 years old are free of charge.
- Families with two infants aged up to 5,99 years old will be charged IDR 250,000 per night for the second infant occupancy.
- Baby cot is available for free (upon request and subject to availability)
- Children from 6 years old and up are considered as an extra person and will be charged 250,000 IDR/night
- As parents, guardians, or chaperones of children you are personally and legally responsible for and must supervise them at all times
- Bungalows’ rates are listed for a single/double occupancy.
- An extra bed will be available in our Deluxe and Premium bungalows and will be charged 250,000 IDR per night.
- 2-bedroom Lumbung’s rate is listed for up to 6 pax occupancy.
- No extra person is allowed in this room type.
Payment & Cancellation Terms
In order to confirm any booking, full payment is required at least 30 days before the check-in date.
- In order for the resort to block the dates as per your request, 50% of the payment needs to be secured in advance (mandatory to new agencies).
- The remaining 50% of payment should be settled 30 days prior to guest’s check-in date.
- In the event of a booking confirmation 30 days or fewer before the check-in date, 100% of the value of the booking will be due to confirm the booking.
- If the above payment terms are not met, the Resort reserves the right to cancel the room reservation.
- If the above payment terms are not met, The Resort reserves the right to cancel the room reservation or event and re-let the group accommodation to next contender.
- Guests must provide valid credit card information (such as credit card type, credit card number, expiry date and the full name shown on the credit card) to the resort to secure their reservation or to pay an advance deposit for prepaid or advance purchases. No payment will be deducted from your credit card at the time of reservation unless it is for prepayment or advance purchase.
- Please note that the Resort reserves the right to pre-authorise the booker’s credit card 24 hours prior to arrival. This places the pre-authorised amount in a holding state which also temporarily reduces one’s credit limit.
- The pre-authorisation is not a charge and no funds will be debited from the account, this will also not be reflected in the credit card statement since no charge has been made. The credit limit will be released back to the cardholder within 2-4 weeks depending on the issuing bank.
- By providing your credit card information, you represent and warrant that you are legally authorized to use the credit card you provided; you authorize us to charge you in full for all charges incurred by you and your guests (if applicable) or charged to your account for all products and services purchased by you and any damage or loss caused by you and your guests during your stay (including, without limitation, damage to the Hotel’s property); you authorize us to charge you in full the prepayment or advance purchase at the time of reservation; and you authorize us to charge any cancellation charges to your credit card.
Any cash payment will have to be fully completed upfront upon check-in.
- Le Yanandra Bali Resort only accepts VISA and MASTERCARD credit cards.
- A hold may be placed on your card account (from your card issuer) for the full anticipated amount to be paid/owed to the hotel. Amount includes estimated incidentals and fees through your date of check-out.
- Remaining funds due back to your debited account will be released upon check-out, which may take 14- 21 business days to process. This hold may not be released for 72 hours from the date of check-out; or longer at the discretion of your card issuer.
- Cancellations/postponement penalty during the current Covid situation may vary depending on the reservation. A positive PCR TEST is not a valid reason to change date or cancel without fees.
Only international borders matter will be considered as a case of force majeure.
- All cancellation and amendments of Individual Bookings should be advised to The Resort in writing via email.
- The cancellation shall be deemed to be effective from the date of receipt of written notification.
- Any cancellations received after 17.00hrs (Bali Time) shall be deemed effective the following day.
- Any date change/postponement of Individual bookings with less than 30 days of notice will be considered a cancellation.
- Discounted room rates and packaged promotions have a non-refundable policy.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is our standard cancellation policy that in the event of a cancellation or modification of confirmed booking less than 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, or in case fail to show up, the resort has the right to keep the full amount paid.
- Cancellation between 60 days & 45 days 50% of total value of package will be non-refundable
- Cancellation between less than 45 days to 30 Days 70% of total value of package will be non-refundable
- Cancellation less than 30 days 100% of the total value of the pacakge will be non-refundable.
- Date change/postponement with less than 30 days notice, 100% of the total package value will be non-refundable
- Where applicable, you may charge the purchase of goods and services including food and beverage, spa services or other resort activities to your room during your stay. You are personally liable for the full payment of all such charges which may include any applicable service charges, duties, taxes, or tariffs. You are required to pay and settle all such charges fully upon receipt of the resort bill or during check-out.
- If you choose to check out of the resort without settling your bill in full, you expressly and irrevocably authorise us to charge to your credit card, which was used at the time of check-in, provided to secure your reservation, or saved in your account (whichever is available), all charges you and your guests may have incurred including any damage or loss caused by you or your guests to the Hotel during your stay.